Trending Jobs

Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2021

Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2021

Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2021 Published in the organization’s own website, daily newspaper, or online job portal for job seekers. Our Reporter Collects the circular and verifies its reality. Then our website BD jobs reporter publish the circular.

 

Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2021

About Organization: Robi Axiata Limited, DBA Robi (Bengali: রবি) & Airtel (Bengali: এয়ারটেল) is the second-largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh. It is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad of Malaysia, Bharati Enterprises Limited (Bharati Airtel) of India. Axiata holds a 68.7% controlling stake in the entity, Bharti holds the remaining 31.3% The first merger of Bangladesh’s telecom sector has come into effect with the beginning of the operation of Robi Axiata Limited as the merged company on November 16, 2016. Following the merger of Robi and airtel, the merged company is now known as Robi Axiata Limited. Having successfully completed the merger process, Robi has emerged as the second-largest mobile phone operator in Bangladesh. The merged company has nationwide network coverage.
  • ·         Name of Organization: Robi Axiata Limited
  • ·         Name of Position: Check below Circular Image
  • ·         Job  Publish Date: 10 April 2021
  • ·         Application Last Date: 14 April 2021
  • ·         Salary: as per Company policy
  • ·         Number of Vacancies: N/A
  • ·         Educational Qualifications: Check below Circular Image
  • ·         Experience Requirements: Check below Circular Image
  • ·         Additional Job Requirements: See the circular
  • ·         Types of Job:  Permanent Job
  • ·         Age limitation: Check below Circular Image
  • ·         Job Duration: Full-time
  • ·         Jobs Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
  • ·         Other Benefits: Check below Circular Image
  •            Job Category:  Private Jobs
  • ·         Jobs Source: Online job portal
  • ·         Jobs Applying Process: Check below Circular Image
So, if you are interested in the Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2021,  to see full details with job circular images below let’s check to apply As Soon As Possible

Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular 2021

 

Apply Here

Application Last Date:  14 April 2021

If you want more Private Jobs Circular regularly then stay with us as BD Jobs Reporter. Our Jobs Reporter collects all types of latest jobs circular and Publish every day such as Government jobs, Private jobs, Defense jobs, Company’s jobs, Bank jobs, NGO jobs, Newspaper Jobs, Part Time Jobs, Navy Jobs, Army Jobs, Police Jobs, BGB Jobs, Air Force Jobs, BA Pass Jobs, Dhaka Jobs, E-Paper Jobs, Graduate Jobs, Protom Alo Jobs, IT&Telecomunication Jobs, Weekly Jobs, Weekly Chakrir Khobor, Bangla Newspaper Jobs, SSC Pass Jobs, Comilla Jobs, Chittagong Jobs, Today Jobs, University Jobs, Jobs Notice, Jugantor Jobs, MBA Jobs, Samakal Newspaper Jobs, The Daily Star Jobs, Bangladesh Protidin Jobs, Kalerkantho Jobs, Diploma Engineer Jobs, Ittefaq Newspaper Jobs, Rajshahi Jobs, Rangpur Jobs, It Jobs, Jeshore Jobs, Medical Jobs, etc. We definitely believe that our published jobs circular helps people who are finding a job.
Get jobs notification: Get Daily jobs notification in your mail address, look at the right sidebar fill the gaps to give your name and email address, and click the SUBSCRIBER button.  Join our social platform Stay with us for getting more Jobs circular.

শেয়ার করে রাখুন…..

 

Leave a Comment